UBTEB APPOINTS SENIOR STAFF
In line with the UBTEB Strategic Plan, the Board is aiming at efficiency and effectiveness in achieving successful conduct of quality examinations and awards in Uganda. In order to achieve this ultimate objective, the Board through a thorough recruitment processes appointed a Manager Vocational Education, Manager Technical Education and Senior Officer Board Affairs, Examinations Officer special needs, Driver and Data Entry Clerk.
As the Board continues to grow, there is need for stronger teams to oversee the execution of roles and ensure that there is ultimate timely and effective handling of the duties to serve the clients better. We welcome the new staff to the UBTEB family”.
1. Jalia Nasaza –Manager Vocational Education
2. Jenifer Brenda Isoke –Manager Technical Education
3. Godfrey Wamani Bagamba-Senior Officer Board Affairs
4. Ayebazibwe Allen-Examinations Officer Special Needs
5. Michael Ssekidde-Data Entry Clerk
6. David Balirira-Driver